Weather Home The Virtual Reunion 50th Birthday Bash Memories Class Slide Show Tribute to the Deceased Comments Live Chat
Lourdes
Class of 1968

LHS Comments Page

Due to spammers, we had to shut down the comments page in April of 2004.

To the members of the Class of 1968, THANK YOU for being a part of our Virtual Reunion.

Posted by: Katie Hansen ' 09
Date & Time (Central Time): Wednesday, April 21, 2004 3:10 PM
Email Address: www.lilhansen16@ameritech.net
Comments / Questions / Encouragement:
I am a 7th grade student at St. John Neumann Middle School and I will be attending Lourdes High School later. My family was friends with the Berring's and we were very sad the day that we heard that he had passed. He taught my oldest brother and he touched his life forever. My family will never forget the miraculous things that Mr. Berring did for others and for Lourdes. We were all so fortunate of being able to meet him before he passed. He has changed many people's lives through his great attitude and his unique teaching method. He is greatly missed but he will always be remembered and I think that this website is a great way for us all to rememeber Mr. Berring and all of his accomplishments so please keep Mr. Behring and his family in your prayers! Thank You! - Katie Hansen

Posted by: Jerry Meisinger ' 68
Date & Time (Central Time): Thursday, October 5, 2000 12:22 AM
Email Address: jpmeisinger@bemis.com
Comments / Questions / Encouragement:
OK I get the hint. Let's party. This is a great tool for all of us. I bet some of you are amazed that I know what a computer is much less use one.As of right now its 50/50 if I'll be able to be there. I just married off my oldest daughter Sept.30th , so I may not have $12.00. It's great to read the bios from our former classmates and see where they are and what they're doing. I'm the Shipping and Warehouse supervisor for one of the Bemis companies here in Oshkosh. I have 3 daughters ( 2 are married Carrie and Robyn ) and have a 10 year old at home Molly. I'll hopefully see you all on Saturday and tell you more about what's going on in the life of the Hot Dog. Is anyone wondering if the Paulbearers are playing? Have a great time Saturday and hopefully I'll be there to share it with you. MIZE

Posted by: Chris (Dewing) Mathewson ' 68
Date & Time (Central Time): Monday, September 25, 2000 1:16 PM
Email Address: cmathews@hsresources.com
Comments / Questions / Encouragement:
Cudos to The Mystery Classmate for putting all of this together. I just hope he outlives all of us so he can keep this web site going. One thing that shocked me is how many deceased classmates we have, many of which I wasn't aware had passed away. Would it be possible to add dates to this segment?

Posted by: Tom Nevers ' 68
Date & Time (Central Time): Thursday, September 14, 2000 11:19 PM
Email Address: tjnevers@surfree.com
Comments / Questions / Encouragement:
Hello everybody! I've been lurking on this site & feel it's time to thank Cheeseman & all of the rest of you for your contributions. By the way, has anyone figured out who is cutting the Cheese? I originally thought it was Esslinger, but Pfeiffer told me that this couldn't be since he has been on the Chat scene with both Dennis & the Cheeseman at the same time. I'm still not sure, it might just be a neat trick. Unfortunately, I don't think I'm going to make this one... made it to the 25th though. I'm in Tucson, AZ, & even if I did come back, the rest of my family will be up in Amery on 10/7 for the marriage of a cousin ... so I have a double excuse. It would be fun to be there, but one problem with reunions is that they are a big tease ... you just get warmed up & the party's over for another 5-10 years. Maybe this site is a partial solution to this problem. Anyway, I hope everybody has fun & I wish I could be there. Look me up in Tucson if you are ever down this way. I'm in the phone book & I'm looking for hiking buddies. Tom Nevers

Posted by: Dan Savinske ' 68
Date & Time (Central Time): Wednesday, September 6, 2000 8:53 PM
Email Address: savinske@home.com
Comments / Questions / Encouragement:
SEE MORE PEOPLE WOULD REALLY BE GREAT. I KNOW MANY OF OUR CLASSMATES STILL LIVE IN OSHKOSH AND MAY NOT BE COMING AND I CAN'T UNDERSTAND WHY. THE PAST REUNIONS HAVE BEEN GREAT, AND I WOULD ENCOURAGE ANYONE WHO LIVES IN OSHKOSH GET THOSE THAT LIVE THERE TO COME. THANKS

Posted by: Jim Koelbl ' 68
Date & Time (Central Time): Monday, September 4, 2000 8:14 AM
Email Address: xfiles@ameritech.net
Comments / Questions / Encouragement:
I am sorry to say that I will be upnorth with my wife Pattie on a trip that was already planned. I am the science department head at Catholic Memorial High School in Waukesha, WI. I teach biology and AP biology. It was Bill Behring that inspired me to go into science, hopefully I can inspire others to do the same. I would love to hear from all my classmates at Lourdes. It would be nice to get an updated list of what everyone is doing and their addresses. Have fun, wish I were there!

Mystery Classmate Comment: What Jim is asking for, is exactly the purpose of this web site. If everyone would please add their bio by going here, or send me your information by mail so that I can add it, our site would be much more complete. What I will do soon is post contact information that I have, but all of us would certainly prefer to also hear what each of you has been up to for the past 30+ years.

Please post your bio; Your Classmates Thank You........

Posted by: Fr. Tom Mayefske ' 69
Date & Time (Central Time): Wednesday, August 23, 2000 10:06 PM
Email Address: askthepadre@aol.com
Comments / Questions / Encouragement:
Great reading about the class. Brings back many happy memories. I put '69 because that was my last year at LHS. When I turned 50 I earned my Masters in Liturgy from 'ND. Have been working in the Archdiocese of Santa Fe for the past 6 yrs. Was director of the Office of Worship and of Christian Initiation until June 30. Now am pastor of Holy Ghost parish in ABQ.

My address is:

Fr. Tom Mayefske
 	833 Arizona, SE,
	Albuquerque, NM 87108.

Home phone is 505-255-0879. Am currently in my 39th year of priesthood and recently turned 64. I would love to hear from ALL of you . Please email me at askthepadre@aol.com.

Fr. Tom

Mystery Classmate Comment: Fr. Tom sent an email on 6/26/2007 saying that he has retired. His phone number remains the same, however his new address is:

Fr. Tom Mayefske
 	1017 Florida SE
	Albuquerque, NM 87108.

Posted by: Tony Ebersberger ' 68
Date & Time (Central Time): Friday, August 18, 2000 3:36 PM
Email Address: patfromsebring@webtv.net
Comments / Questions / Encouragement:
Hi! We are Tony Ebersbergers parents and just finished going thru the Lourdes web page. Can't begin to tell you how much we enjoyed it. Give our regards to all of Tonys friends at the 50th birthday party. Pat & Tony Ebersberger

Posted by: Cheryl Spaulding ' 68
Date & Time (Central Time): Tuesday, July 11, 2000 2:53 PM
Email Address: cats0527@yahoo.com
Comments / Questions / Encouragement:
This is such a great website! I love the intrigue of having a mystery classmate and it was a lot of fun trying to figure out who among us would have the knowledge and skill along with the time and patience to put something like this together. I sure enjoyed reading the bios and hope that everyone will send one in...even me! I'm planning on sending mine in just as soon as my life gets interesting or I have the time, which ever comes first. (I think I already know which will come first.) Thanks, Mystery Classmate!

Posted by: Kathy Swanson Lachowicz ' 73
Date & Time (Central Time): Monday, July 10, 2000 8:15 PM
Email Address: klachowicz@hotmail.com
Comments / Questions / Encouragement:
What a great way to keep in touch with your classmates. I also attended Lourdes High School in Chicago, Illinois and would love to have a site like this to share with my class mates. Good luck with your reunion and web page.

Posted by: Rita Erickson Timm ' 68
Date & Time (Central Time): Friday, June 2, 2000 10:10 PM
Email Address: rtimm@execpc.com
Comments / Questions / Encouragement:
I am very surprised that so few of us have posted a bio! It has been so much fun reading about everyone's lives and experiences.....where are the rest of you? The chat room has been fun, but the same people are always in it.....where are the rest of you? What an opportunity for all of us to connect from all over the U.S......where are the rest of you? Carpe Diem folks.....who knows how long any of us will be here.......where are the rest of you?

Posted by: Carol Bulchuck ' 68
Date & Time (Central Time): Monday, May 29, 2000 8:48 PM
Email Address: cbulchuck@yahoo.com
Comments / Questions / Encouragement:
So far this has turn out to be Great I heard from Carla (Biesinger) Murray and we have not talked since June 1968. So please lets all get going it is not hard to write a short e-mail. Come go all you St. Pete's oldies.. If I can do it any one can an...Sue,Ann,Marie,Jim,Pete,Pat,Jean,Steve,Randy.. etc you know who you are...!!!

Posted by: Joe Scherer ' 68
Date & Time (Central Time): Saturday, May 13, 2000 5:07 PM
Email Address: mookie48@northnet.net
Comments / Questions / Encouragement:
What's wrong with all you big shots out there? As the Mystery Classmate said, Bill Behring has stated to me serveral times how our class was one of the best he ever had (and he meant it),and he thought we were one of the closest. So, whats the big deal of posting your bio on the Vitual reunion site/ Let's have some fun in our old age. I have already e-mailed Rita Timm(Erickson), and heard back from her. This is really a neat thing. GET POSTED. Have some FUN.

Home | Biographies | 50th Birthday Bash | Remember | Classmates | Special Tribute | Comments | Live Chat

Last Modified by The Mystery Classmate

All product and brand names are trademarks or registered trademarks
of their respective companies.